Summer fruit smoothie
Smoothies are not as sweet as milkshakes and are a little healthier too. If you like yours sweeter, just add more icing sugar. To enjoy this smoothie all year round try it with frozen berries.
SERVES 2 - 3
- Measure all the ingredients into a food processor and whiz until smooth. Alternatively use a hand-held blender.
- Pour into a tall cool glass and enjoy.
- 225g/8oz fresh blackberries
- 225g/8oz fresh raspberries
- 225g/8oz fresh blueberries
- 1 just-ripe medium banana, broken into pieces
- 150ml/¼ pint natural plain yoghurt
- 150ml/¼ pint milk
- 1 tbsp icing sugar (optional)